Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net> on 2006/11/30 12:54:02 UTC

Lost my daisy login

Well, I suck... :-)

I tried to log in to daisy as an editor, but it's been a while and I
can't remember my credentials.  It offers to help me if I forgot my
password, but it doesn't recognize what I thought my user name was (and
it's quite possible that user name never existed, because I was really
just guessing about it :-).

Can the keeper of Daisy editing mojo please look up my details and
email 'em to me again?

Thx-a-lot,
—ml—

Re: Lost my daisy login

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On 11/30/06, Mark Lundquist <ml...@comcast.net> wrote:
> ...Can the keeper of Daisy editing mojo please look up my details and
> email 'em to me again?..

I've sent Mark his username.

-Bertrand