Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Amila Rathnayake <wr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/14 13:03:00 UTC

implemented xsd:any Support

       Clean  Clean  DocumentEmail                    MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */  table.MsoNormalTable	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;	mso-style-noshow:yes;	mso-style-parent:"";	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;	mso-para-margin:0in;	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;	font-size:10.0pt;	font-family:"Times New Roman";}
Hi Susantha,

As you have suggested earlier, I have implemented therequired methods in SoapDeSerializer and SoapSerializer to support xsd:any types in WSDL#8217;s.

In DeSerializer, I have given an arrayof string which contains all the first level tags in serialized form as itselements.

Please find the relevant *.diff files attached with this.Please have a look at these diffs and apply thepatches.

Thanks and Regards,

Amila Rathnayake.

Re: implemented xsd:any Support

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi amila,

I applied your patches. Thanka a lot for your work.

Roshan