Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Yan Huang <az...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/25 00:06:50 UTC

Is there a way to redirect the output of maven-exec plugin to a file?

Hello,

Quick question: is there a way to direct the execution log of maven-exec
plugin (on the fly) to a file rather than the console? I think all Mojo is
using log4j property for the logging. However, if I want it to dump the log
of whatever it invokes, how can i do it? It seems to me that
the exec plugin does not provide this option?

Thanks
Yan

Re: Is there a way to redirect the output of maven-exec plugin to a file?

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
If its not obvious in the docs, it probably does not exist.

Feel free to add the functionality you need and contribute it back.

Wayne