Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it> on 2013/03/05 18:00:33 UTC

Javascript API for JSON/REST calls

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone has already mapped the social gadget apis to the json/rest binding. I could find the json/rpc binding in the osapi lib but as the protocol moved to rest I'd be interested in the related wrapper...
Do you also think that the rest binding can easily be mapped onto the social gadget api model, or should a new gadget api be defined, that better maps the rest/crud model (e.g. no "execute()" method) ?

walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[cid:00000000000000000000000000000003@TI.Disclaimer]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non ? necessario.

Re: Javascript API for JSON/REST calls

Posted by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it>.
All the social api services, namely activitystreams, people, messages, groups, leveraging the rest binding instead of rpc...
The js osapi currently leverages the rpc binding...

Walter

Posted by Goix Laurent Walter <la...@telecomitalia.it>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.