Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/13 10:24:34 UTC

Re: notice about recent assembly plugin snapshot

John?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
The standard pattern there is to have a <useDefaultExcludes /> tag
that is by default true. If you turn it off, you have to exclude all
the ones you don't want.

I think it needs to do that, especially if it did in 2.1. Backwards
compat is key.

- Brett

Posted by John Casey <ca...@gmail.com>.