Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2010/12/12 18:39:42 UTC

jcdi tck changes

In order to make it easier to run either the released or current milestone jcdi tck I've added a couple profiles to the jcdi tck runner.  See the README.txt for some details.

Briefly you need to include either

-Dreleased

or

-Dcurrent

in your command line to select the latest released (1.0.1-Final) or current milestone (1.0.2.CR3) tck with associated exclusion list (no exclusions for CR3)

thanks
david jencks

Re: jcdi tck changes

Posted by jlmonteiro <je...@gmail.com>.
Whooo!
Thanks so much Shawn. After days compiling again and again, running TCKs,
... it works now.

Very nice starting point.

Jean-Louis

Re: jcdi tck changes

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
There are OOM problem in automation server, I believe that's why Xmx and
XX:MaxPermSize were set to the high value.  I managed to reduce the them as
below

                                <property>
                                    <name>JAVA_OPTS</name>
                                    <value>-Xms512m -Xmx1024m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -Djline.terminal=jline.UnsupportedTerminal
-DXorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP=true ${remote.debug}</value>
                                </property>

in the pom.xml to run the jcdi test locally.

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM, jlmonteiro <je...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Got Geronimo compiling under Cygwin (Windoze).
> geronimo/tck also compiling like a charm.
>
> validation-tck-runner --> Tests run: 258, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped:
> 0, Time elapsed: 390.865 sec
> jcdi-tck-runner --> Tests run: 930, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 929,
> Time elapsed: 35.722 sec <<< FAILURE!
>
> Can you help?
>
> The command line according to the README is
> mvn clean test -Dgeronimo-assembly -Dincontainer
> -DassemblyId=tomcat7-javaee6-web -Dcurrent
>
> Please find attached the surefire report.
>
> http://apache-geronimo.328035.n3.nabble.com/file/n2491676/TestSuite-output.txt
> TestSuite-output.txt
>
> Thanks,
> Jean-Louis