Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christopher Watson <c....@zen.co.uk> on 2003/02/02 15:43:10 UTC

Logger category control

Hi All,

I'd like to control the target/catgory of some logging at the level of a
map:match,
or alternatively, change the target/catgory within a bit of xsp.

The most 'atomic' I've managed to control the target it is at
map:generator level for the whole (sub)sitemap.

I've tried changing logger with <log:logger/> but looking at the
logicsheet log.xsl, if there's a logger already, then it won't
'override' it.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,

Christopher