Posted to dev@hivemind.apache.org by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> on 2006/03/01 21:58:51 UTC

RE: Annotation-based Method Interception?

No thoughts on this, guys.  Here's what I have in mind...

if( servicePoint.getHint( "impl-class" ) != null ) {
  // Check impl class for annotations that you want.
}

So, basically, the ServicePoint class (I think that's what it's called)
would have name/value pair hints on it that can be set by the factories or
whatever.