Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arno Illmann <ar...@gmx.de> on 2001/09/25 15:44:23 UTC

Documentation / API - Doc

Dear Cocooners!

Where can I find the API-Docs for C2? Could it be a part in the answers for my questions in thread "Documentation of sitemap syntax, XSP-Logicsheets and configuring for actions" two threads before?

I know, the Cocoon developers are commenting there code like in \src\org\apache\cocoon\acting\HelloAction.java like below. How can I "translate" any comments and syntax or description in API-Doc in appropriate syntax for i.e the sitemap?

Thanks in advance, Arno

----------------
/**
 * A simple Action that tracks if a <code>Session</code> object
 * has been created or not.
 *
 * @author <a href="mailto:Giacomo.Pati@pwr.ch">Giacomo Pati</a>
 * @version CVS $Revision: 1.5 $ $Date: 2001/08/22 12:03:32 $
 */
public class HelloAction extends ComposerAction implements ThreadSafe {

    /**
     * A simple Action that logs if the <code>Session</code> object
     * has been created
     */
    public Map act (Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver, Map objectModel, String src, Parameters par) throws Exception {
        Request request = (Request) objectModel.get(Constants.REQUEST_OBJECT);
        if (request != null) {
            Session session = request.getSession (false);

            if (session != null) {
                if (session.isNew()) {
                    getLogger().debug("Session is new");
                } else {
                    getLogger().debug("Session is old");
                }
            } else {
                getLogger().debug("A session object was not created");
            }
        }

        return null;
    }
}

Re: Documentation / API - Doc

Posted by Sergio Carvalho <se...@acm.org>.
Some elements, like actions, have their documentation in javadoc. Do a
./build.sh javadoc and ant will generate the javadocs for you.

From: Arno Illmann <ar...@gmx.de>
--

--
Sergio Carvalho