Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by "BB, Abishek" <ab...@ea.com> on 2012/06/20 10:20:30 UTC

[JMeter] Processing JTL File - Source code

Hi guys,

I am trying to find the code which reads JTL file and also how its processed.
There is a method called loadTestResults() in core/org/apache/jmeter/save/SaveService which reads JTL files.

Plz help me to find out the code which processes these data once the JTL file is read.
I am planning to make some changes the way its processed.

Cheers,
Abishek

Re: [JMeter] Processing JTL File - Source code

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20 June 2012 09:20, BB, Abishek <ab...@ea.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am trying to find the code which reads JTL file and also how its processed.
> There is a method called loadTestResults() in core/org/apache/jmeter/save/SaveService which reads JTL files.
>
> Plz help me to find out the code which processes these data once the JTL file is read.

[The full source is available online.]

> I am planning to make some changes the way its processed.

What changes exactly?
What are you trying to achieve?