Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by gr...@gmail.com on 2015/01/16 04:24:43 UTC

OpenOffice Dictionary Issue

Hello!

I’ve been using OpenOffice on my laptop for a while and just want to say thanks for setting up this program! It really works well for me. I just have one issue that keeps coming up on the program. Whenever I start typing, red squiggly lines appear under just about each word I type! Can you tell me how to fix this please?

Thanks!

Greg

Re: OpenOffice Dictionary Issue

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 16 Jan 2015 12:13:13 -0800
Fred <fr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Rory,
>
> Thank you so much for getting involved.
>
> If you wouldn't mind - how do I open  a .pub Publisher file in Open Office 4.1.1?
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Fred

You don't.  If you have access to MS Publisher I believe you can export the file as .doc.  Perhaps the best way is to use
www.zamzar.com
who have a free online service to do may file type conversions.

Note that a certain amount of reformatting may be necessary in any conversion of file types.

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: OpenOffice Dictionary Issue

 Date: Friday, January 16, 2015, 2:52 AM

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.