Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Zameer Manji <zm...@twopensource.com> on 2014/12/08 20:26:49 UTC

0.7.0 Release Manager

We need a release manager for 0.7.0. Ideally we select one now so they can
prevent a very long release cycle. They should be empowered to cut features
from the release and move it along at a reasonable rate.

On IRC Kevin and Bill mentioned they would like to see another committer
take on the release process to spread knowledge about the release process
around.

Do we have any takers?
--
Zameer Manji

Re: 0.7.0 Release Manager

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.
I am willing to give it a try unless someone else wants it badly :)

Thanks,
Maxim

Re: 0.7.0 Release Manager

Posted by Jake Farrell <jf...@apache.org>.