Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 05:22:09 UTC

Google Summer of Code

Question.  I'm not sure if incubator projects typically participate in
Google Summer of Code projects, but I was thinking that this might be a
good opportunity to see if we can jumpstart development on a C/C++
language Abdera implementation.

thoughts?

- James

Re: Google Summer of Code

Posted by Paul Querna <pq...@apache.org>.
James M Snell wrote:
> Question.  I'm not sure if incubator projects typically participate in
> Google Summer of Code projects, but I was thinking that this might be a
> good opportunity to see if we can jumpstart development on a C/C++
> language Abdera implementation.
>
> thoughts?

+1, go for it.