Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by de...@devoteam.com on 2001/06/05 15:10:50 UTC

how can i create group

Hi all,
I'm sorry, i'm new in Jetspeed's and i'm french so , i don't speak english very well.
I try to create a group of user who access to specific portlet (other users can't).
I don't know how to do that...
how to create group and how to forbid portlets to users ?
i'm very sorry for my english...
thanks for your help
regards
     delphine

This document should only be read by those persons to whom it is addressed and is not intended to be relied upon by any person without subsequent
written confirmation of its contents. Accordingly, Devoteam Group disclaim all responsibility and accept no liability (including in negligence) for
the consequences for any person acting, or refraining from acting, on such information prior to the receipt by those persons of subsequent written
confirmation.

If you have received this E-mail message in error, please notify us to postmaster@devoteam.com. Please also destroy and delete the message from your
computer.

Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this E-mail message is strictly
prohibited.

Devoteam Group
86 rue Anatole France
92300 Levallois-Perret
France

Re: how can i create group

Posted by Raphaƫl Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
delphine.gerard@devoteam.com wrote:

> Hi all,
> I'm sorry, i'm new in Jetspeed's and i'm french so , i don't speak english very well.
> I try to create a group of user who access to specific portlet (other users can't).
> I don't know how to do that...
> how to create group and how to forbid portlets to users ?
> i'm very sorry for my english...
> thanks for your help
> regards
>      delphine

Right now this is not easy to do, the code for managing this part of jetspeed is currntly
being committed and tested and will be included in the upcoming Jetspeed 1.3a2.

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris