Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John Kane <ka...@hotmail.com> on 2004/07/15 05:55:23 UTC

Digester

Hi

I hit a minor problem with commons digester 1.5.

The version of digester I'm using is the version Struts 1.1

I read an XML file that contains the following tag definition

<some-tag optional="true">

On Windows XP it read the value correctly.  However, when I've ported this
to Solaris the value does not get read it any longer.

Just wonder where the actual problem is.

Digester ?
SAX ?
XERCES?
Java Beans?

Currently searching the bug database but can find any related info.

Cheers,
John