Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2003/09/22 19:29:25 UTC

[PMC:VOTE-RESULT] merlin, meta, framework, configuration and i18n

I am please to announce that the simple majority PMC vote
for publication of the following products has established
quorum and that the vote has PASSED.

  Avalon Framework-4.1.5
  Excalibur Configuration 1.1
  Excalibur i18n 1.1
  Avalon-meta 1.1
  Merlin 3.0 b1

Member votes included in the count and contributing to quorum include:

  * Berin Loritsch                   +1
  * Stephen McConnell                +1
  * Leo Sutic                        +0
  * Leo Simons                       +0.4