Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/23 23:45:40 UTC

Need feedback on a bug (MYFACES-228)

I need some feedback on a crucial bug (MYFACES-228.)  The bug
basically involves editable components not being sortable in
x:dataTable b/c the submitted value is being displayed instead of the
model value.

The proposed fix would affect all of MyFaces.  I don't think the
proposed fix is the way to go but I'm looking for suggestions.

TIA,

sean

Re: Need feedback on a bug (MYFACES-228)

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.  You raise a good point and I will test your theory out later
tonight or tomorrow.  We have three votes for that one so if this does
the trick, you will have made a lot of users happy.

sean

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.
Sean,