Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dário Luís Coneglian Oliveros <ol...@cpqd.com.br> on 2007/01/18 17:25:58 UTC

RE: [m2] maven-surefire-plugin 2.1.3 vs 2.2 [solved]

I just figured out my test cases were failing because the geotools map transformation used by them does not work when assertions are enabled. Since maven-surefire-plugin enables them by default, I had to add the following configuration to the plugin.

      <plugin>
        <version>2.2</version>
        <configuration>
          <argLine>-disableassertions:org.geotools...</argLine>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

Hope someone find this info useful.
Dário