Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by KR Kumar <ig...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/16 13:05:45 UTC

Data not getting distributed across the cluster.

Hi - I have a application where the writes happens mostly from one node and
reads/compute happens on all the nodes. The problem that I have is that the
data is not getting distributed across nodes meaning the disk on the node
where writes are happening is getting filled and disk is running out of
space where as other nodes are disks are almost 99% empty and no data is
getting written there.

Here is the cache configuration:

			CacheConfiguration<String, String> cacheConfig = new
CacheConfiguration<String, String>();
			cacheConfig.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
			cacheConfig.setRebalanceMode(CacheRebalanceMode.ASYNC);
			cacheConfig.setRebalanceDelay(120000);
			cacheConfig.setName("eventCache-"+ System.getProperty(RUN_ID) +"-"+
tenantId);
			cacheConfig.setBackups(0);
			cacheConfig.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.TRANSACTIONAL);

cacheConfig.setWriteSynchronizationMode(CacheWriteSynchronizationMode.FULL_SYNC);

Any pointers??

Thanx and Regards,
KR Kumar

Re: Data not getting distributed across the cluster.

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Why did you set rebalance delay to 120000? Can you share model with us? Or,
maybe, a simple reproducer? Do you have an affinityKey?

Evgenii