Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Archit Mittal <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 07:40:59 UTC

Connector for REST End Point

Hi

Can we write a custom connector listening to a REST Api end point  in Flink

Thanks
Archit

Re: Connector for REST End Point

Posted by Archit Mittal <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I wanted to know the pros and cons of both approaches and if there would be
some better approaches for the same. Thanks for the info regarding the
approaches. From your input as it has to be fault tolerant with
checkpointing i think adding my own kafka in between would be better.

Thanks
Archit

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Hello,