Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/02 15:16:52 UTC

Re: Need Help: Updating the User Guide for new users/administrators, Russian/Spanish/English/German version

np :)

Have you seen the update that Alvaro did to the Guide for Version 1.9.1?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/project/docs/OpenMeetings%201.9.1%20manual%20usuario%20espanol.odt

Maybe it is easier to translate that to French then starting from scratch.

Thanks!
Sebastian