Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Brian Johnson <br...@divvycloud.com> on 2014/08/18 19:21:09 UTC

Adding CloudStack Support

Hi!

We (DivvyCloud) are thinking about adding CloudStack support for our tool.
Is their anyone in this community that would be willing to work with us to
make sure we get the implementation correct. Not so much for testing to
make sure the tech works, but more along the lines of making sure we
implement the features in a way that makes sense to CloudStack users.

Let me know!

Brian

Re: Adding CloudStack Support

Posted by Juno David - AssistanZ <ju...@assistanz.com>.
Hi Brian,

We can help you with any type of ACS (Apache Cloudstack) deployments based
on your hardware. We have 2+ years of ACS consultancy experience for small
and large organization starting from deployment to 24/7 fully management.
We have also developed a billing portal for ACS called FogPanel (
www.FogPanel.com).

Please let me know if you are interested.

--
Best Regards
Juno David

US/Canada Toll Free: +1-888-500-1070
(O) +91-422-4382335

Skype ID: az.juno

www.assistanz.com

Posted by Brian Johnson <br...@divvycloud.com>.
Sebastien,

Yes we started doing a little work with Exoscale, though we didn't get much
feedback from them sadly. We are confident from a tech perspective that we
will work with CloudStack. We are more curious from a business perspective,
what the CloudStack community would like to see in our product. We are
starting to go down the path of providing docker deployment and/or
simplified provisioning to CloudStack.

I would love to speak with any of the groups you listed above, if you feel
that could give us feedback about how our tool could work with the
CloudStack ecosystem. Is there one or two of those companies that you feel
would be good to speak with?

Brian

ᐧ

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

Posted by Brian Johnson <br...@divvycloud.com>.
Thank you for the introduction Geoff! I am going to speak with BlueSphere
tomorrow. Hopefully working with them we can provide some unique solutions
to the CloudStack community.

Brian

ᐧ

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Brian,

The friendly guys over here at ShapeBlue probably have the most experience of different customers and their requirements and are always happy to help the CloudStack eco system so we will be happy to help where we can.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

We (DivvyCloud) are thinking about adding CloudStack support for our tool. Is their anyone in this community that would be willing to work with us to make sure we get the implementation correct. Not so much for testing to make sure the tech works, but more along the lines of making sure we implement the features in a way that makes sense to CloudStack users.

Let me know!

Brian

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.