Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hanasaki JiJi <ha...@hanaden.com> on 2002/12/20 04:32:19 UTC

How do load a properties file from servlet?

How can a properties file be loaded from /WEB-INF/props/p.properties  in
an unexpanded WAR from servlet code?

Thanks

Re: How do load a properties file from servlet?

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
Assuming that you want it from a Servlet (and I'm assuming HttpServlet
here), something like:
  ServletContext ctx = getServletContext();
  InputStream in = ctx.getResourceAsStream("/WEB-INF/props/p.properties");
  Properties  props = new Properties();
  props.load(in);

java to COM

Posted by mhrao <mh...@in.ardensys.com>.
Hi,

    How can i make a call to asp components from my java application. Please
help me is there any tools provides that support.

thanks in advance

MHRao