Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Soosai, Lourdhu Vasanth" <Lo...@aetna.com> on 2005/07/29 18:52:45 UTC

RE: parsing over head

 Hi , I have a 1 kb size xml file ......and I need a particular node.

 Is it advisable for best performance to use Xpath API

  or

 Use xsl  transform  and get the required node

 or

SAX the xml string and construct the new xml for the partucular node.

 Thanks

 Vasanth

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna