Posted to dev@kyuubi.apache.org by Cheng Pan <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/03/30 05:31:51 UTC

[ANNONCE] New committers: Nicholas Jiang & Fu Chen

Hi Kyuubi Community,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache Kyuubi
has invited Nicholas Jiang & Fu Chen to become our committers and
we are pleased to announce that they both have accepted.

Nicholas's been working in many areas of the Kyuubi community, especially
in the Flink SQL engine, he plays an important role in implementation,
promotion and Q&A of the Kyuubi Flink SQL engine.

Fu contributed to several modules in Kyuubi consistently over 6 months,
including Spark engine, Spark engine extension, Kyuubi server restful api and
Kyuubi infrastructure. He also helps review other developers' pull requests
actively in the community.

Please join me in congratulating Nicholas & Fu!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
A PPMC member helps manage and guide the direction of the project.

Thanks,
Cheng Pan
On behalf of the Apache Kyuubi (Incubating) PPMC

Re: [ANNONCE] New committers: Nicholas Jiang & Fu Chen

Posted by XiDuo You <ul...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome !

Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org> 于2022年3月30日周三 15:41写道:

Posted by Kent Yao <ya...@apache.org>.