Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Zulfahmi Andri <zu...@miningtrading.com> on 2002/05/20 05:46:24 UTC

Powered by Jetspeed

Hi,
I am working on several websites that based on Turbine and Jetspeed
combination. Two of them are :
http://www.mizan.com
http://www.ikapi.or.id

both in Indonesia language.
Thanks for all of Jetspeed devs.

zulfahmi andri
PT. Valensi Madani

Re: RunData Obect & Sessions

Posted by "David G. Powers" <je...@pssp.com>.

RunData Obect & Sessions

Posted by Anthony Smith <an...@fedex.com>.
In JLoginUser if I add some stuff to a session do I have to add it using the
RunData object?

I am setting some stuff in a session and I used:
data.getSession().setAttribute(current_username, "username");

and it workd but I send it back to the login page do a new submit and hence
I loose the sessions variables I created, how can I keep them.

Basically I am doing something where after 3 bad login attempts for a user
they are disabled, and they are returned back to the login page telling them
that, but each time I return to the login page after less than 3 login
attempts the counter for number of bad login attempts gets lost.

Help

Re: Powered by Jetspeed

Posted by Zulfahmi Andri <zu...@miningtrading.com>.
Ok, link to them.
For notation http://www.mizan.com is an Indonesian publisher website that
till this time has more than 3800 members.
And http://www.ikapi.or.id is the Indonesia Publisher Organization website.
This website give its members (publishers) to publish their catalog online,
upload their books cover, put news, etc.

Thanks anyway,

Zulfahmi Andri

Posted by Chris Kimpton <ki...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,