Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/02/11 16:19:44 UTC

Maven and J2EE

Hi,

I'm working on an O'Reilly book for Maven which is going to consist of a
series of short articles on various aspects of Maven. I asked for
feedback from users on the maven user list and someone just added "How
to develop a J2EE project based on Maven" ... I don't do J2EE
development so I'm not qualified to write such an article so I figured I
would fish around here to see if anyone was interested in writing the
article as it's a topic that needs to be covered.

For interest the list of articles is here:

http://wiki.codehaus.org/maven/BookArticles#preview

If you're interested in writing a J2EE article please contact me
privately.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: Maven and J2EE

Posted by Chris Perrin <cp...@hifiit.com>.
Same here.  I can help with the J2EE technical details and was an English
major in college, so I am very comfortable with proofing both technical and
creative material.

Re: Maven and J2EE

Posted by Matthew David Kurjanowicz <mk...@cc.gatech.edu>.
Hey,
  I am definitely not an expert in the field, nor would I feel comfortable
writing a whole article about maven and J2ee, BUT I have been using
maven for my J2ee apps for a little while now, and I would be very
willing to help out anyone who would like to take on this topic, even if
it's just proofing (that goes for your book too - I'm free :-p).

Thanks,
Matt Kurjanowicz