Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Carol Shi <ca...@efreightech.com> on 2007/09/11 14:53:34 UTC

how to set up environment struts and eclipse

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to use struts to build web application. I just download
struts2.0.9 version and  eclipse(Europo) j2ee develpers.I have tomcat5.5.  I
dont know how to configure and use struts in this eclipse and collaborate
them to create projects. I am learning struts and trying to run some simple
struts example.

Thanks!

Carol

Re: how to set up environment struts and eclipse

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.