Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Struts Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)" <st...@basebeans.com> on 2002/08/02 00:25:02 UTC

Re: Tiles configuration with Struts 1.1b1

Subject: Re: Tiles configuration with Struts 1.1b1
From: "Eric Weiss" <we...@llnl.gov>
 ===
Cedric,
I am trying to get Tiles installed using struts 1.1b, but am having
difficulty.  According to one of your posts to this news group, I supposed
to be using the plug-in wth 1.1b.  I have tried and failed to get it working
and am not sure if I should be using the plug-in method.
I have also downloaded the latest struts nightly build but it does not
contain tiles.jar.  Should I be using the tiles.jar from the 1.1b
distribution?

Thx,
Eric Weiss

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>