Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 08:53:24 UTC

Re: svn commit: r419092 - in /myfaces: maven/trunk/maven-archetype-myfaces/src/main/resources/archetype-resources/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/ shared/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/shared/renderkit/html/ tomahawk/trunk/examples/blank/src/mai

Hi Mike,

I've looked through the sources and haven't found this occurence
anymore. Can you tell me if you still find it?

The only occurrence of UIForm that I still find is in HtmlPanelTabbedPane:

    public void processDecodes(javax.faces.context.FacesContext context)
   {
       if (context == null) throw new NullPointerException("context");
       decode(context);

//       int tabIdx = 0;
//       int selectedIndex = getSelectedIndex();

       Iterator it = getFacetsAndChildren();

       while (it.hasNext())
       {
           UIComponent childOrFacet = getUIComponent((UIComponent) it.next());
           childOrFacet.processDecodes(context);
       }
   }

    private UIComponent getUIComponent(UIComponent uiComponent)
    {
        /*todo: checking for UIForm is not enough - Trinidad form, etc.*/
        if (uiComponent instanceof UINamingContainer || uiComponent
instanceof UIForm)
        {
            List children = uiComponent.getChildren();
            for (int i = 0, len = children.size(); i < len; i++)
            {
                uiComponent = getUIComponent((UIComponent)children.get(i));
            }
        }
        return uiComponent;
    }

and, to be honest, I'm completely at loss what these two methods are
supposed to achieve together. If anyone could explain the
functionality to me, I'd happily fix it over for Trinidad.

regards,

Martin

On 8/17/06, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, it's on my todo-list!
>
> Thanks for the reminder, in any case.
>
> regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 8/16/06, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> > Mike,
> >
> > I think abit has been already done, I remember
> > when martin asked me about family for adf/trinidad.
> >
> > -Matthias
> >
> > On 8/16/06, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If it were trivially-obvious to me, I'd have done it already.   I
> > > don't want to take the time to research how it's been done in the past
> > > -- my thoughts were that it would be easy for you since you've done it
> > > before.
> > >
> > > So my preference would be your todo list :-)

> > --
> > Matthias Wessendorf
> >
> > further stuff:
> > mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com
> >

> --
>
> http://www.irian.at
>
> Your JSF powerhouse -
> JSF Consulting, Development and
> Courses in English and German

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
Well, no, then it was probably me who fixed it already ;).

Have you got a clue about the TabbedPaneRenderer? I'm really out of
ideas as to this code...

regards,

Martin

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.