Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jan Jordan <Ja...@datawerk.de> on 2007/07/02 15:31:54 UTC

AW: Strange service names for proxied beans in spring

Hi

sorry, i tried several ways to figure out more details, but i am lost..

The problem seems to come from ReflectionServiceFactoryBean which is not capable of creating a working service for a proxied spring bean (created from springs transactionproxyfactory). The proxyfactory is used for wrapping springs transaction management around multiple beans.

More or less the same configuration (jsr annotations etc) worked fine under xfire with no problems (creating working webservices for proxied beans!), but in cxf there is always this issue:
> INFO: Creating Service $Proxy24Service from class $Proxy24

And the service has no usable wsdl too:
> "http://localhost:8080/services/VendorManagerService?wsdl"
> Which causes an exception on the ?wsdl request:
> "org.apache.cxf.transport.http.WSDLQueryException:
> COULD_NOT_PROVIDE_WSDL"

Could anybody have a look into this (detailed infos are in my first post), i can not imagine that i am the only one trying to expose proxied spring beans as webservices..

If i can help with any further details or should file the issue to jira, just let me know.

Best regards

Jan Jordan