Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <sp...@rhoderunner.com> on 2007/10/27 15:48:46 UTC

Differently priced small and medium products setup?

I would appreciate it someone could give me a thumbs up on this one, since I am new and flying solo for this project.  I have a gift-basket that is available in 2 sizes, small and large.  Each size is priced differently.  It's important that the user can easily choose which size from the product page.  Here is an example:  https://www.palatepartners.com/palatepartners/products_classic.html

I found the "Open Gizmo" which allows one to specify a license type.  This is close to what I want, but the pricing is not set on a per license type basis.

The "Open Gizmo" is a Non-Variant Finished Good which contains different Variant products, each representing a license.  I am guessing that I could set the pricing on the Variant product, which would be the differently sized products to me.

Am I on the right road with this one?  I appreciate everyone's time.

Phillip

Re: Differently priced small and medium products setup?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes you are on the right way.

Jacques

De : "Phillip Rhodes" <sp...@rhoderunner.com>