Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/13 17:49:30 UTC

[VOTE] Jarek as ws-fx committer (was Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution)

Team,

Please VOTE for Jarek as a WS-FX committer. He is interested in both Addressing and WSS4J. He is
on the Globus Toolkit team which is a "HEAVY" user of Axis and is part of the team driving the
WS-Resource* standards.

Here's my customary +1.

Thanks,
dims

=====

Re: [VOTE] Jarek as ws-fx committer (was Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution)

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Folks,

Here's the list of committers for ws-fx as of today. Your VOTE is important :)

dims,sanjiva,nava,amila,jaliya,snimalan,gdaniels,werner

thanks,
dims

=====

Re: [VOTE] Jarek as ws-fx committer (was Re: WS-Addressing tooling contribution)

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Nachiappan Narayanan <Na...@infravio.com>.
Here's my customary +1 for Jarek as ws-fx committer.

Regards,
Nachiappan.N

Posted by Werner Dittmann <We...@t-online.de>.
 +1