Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Matthew Adams <ma...@matthewadams.me> on 2012/02/03 18:19:16 UTC

Fwd: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Feb 03, 9 am Pacific Time

Hi,

 We will have our regular meeting Friday, February 03 at 9 am Pacific Time
to discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

  Dial-in numbers are:
  US Toll free: 866 682-4770
  Germany Frankfurt 069222216106
  Germany Toll free: 08006648515
  (Other countries by request)

  To place the call:
  1. Call the toll free number.
  2. Enter the conference number 939-3689#
  3. Enter the security code 1111#

  Agenda:

  1. JDO 3.0.1 release status
  2. News on retire JDO Expert Group mail list?
  3. News on JDO-696 "Throw on unrecognized javax.jdo options"? See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-696
  4. News on new feature idea
http://osdir.com/ml/jdo-dev-db-apache/2011-11/msg00002.html - possible code
contribution from 3M?
  5. jdo3.build error: error when building the api project with maven 1.
Can we drop the maven 1 support? See JDO-647 for latest mvn2 support
changes https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-647.
  6. Everyone please review the ChangeLog:
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ChangeLog
  7. What's needed to release 3.1? Go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10630, click
"Issues" in the menu on the left and then click "JDO 3 maintenacnce release
1 (3.1)" under "Unresolved: By Version"
  8. Other issues

  Action Items from weeks past:

  [April 8 2011] AI Craig comment on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-617 re the utility of the update
operator.
  [Sep 23 2011] AI Michael document when changing dependencies (to
DataNucleus) it's necessary to rebuild the exectck project before running
tck.

--
 *Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*