Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2008/11/23 19:22:16 UTC

[ANN] Luke 0.9.1 - bugfix release

Hi all,

A bugfix release of Luke is now available at the usual place:

	http://www.getopt.org/luke

* New features and improvements:

   o Added ability to set the maximum count of boolean clauses in
BooleanQuery.

* Bug fixes:

   o Unbalanced <commit> tags breaking the XML export. Reported by
Teruhiko Kurosaka.

   o Opening a non-existent index from command-line creates an empty
directory. This is worked-around in Luke although it's a Lucene bug.
Reported by Chris Pimlott. See also LUCENE-1464.

   o IndexGate inadvertently deleting previous commit points, even if
"Keep all commits" option was specified. Reported by Mark Harwood.

   o Empty index with no fields was reported as invalid. Discovered by
Andrew Zhang and Michael McCandless (LUCENE-1454).

Thank you!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

RE: [ANN] Luke 0.9.1 - bugfix release

Posted by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com>.
Thank you. I've verified the bug is gone!