Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <be...@basistech.com> on 2015/08/24 19:02:08 UTC

Updating just one bundle

If I make a repair that effects only a single bundle from a feature,
is it considered reasonable to use bundle:update, or will this cause a
tangle with feature book-keeping?

Re: Updating just one bundle

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, bundle:update with the bundle ID just works ;)

It doesn't have impact about the feature (or transitively if the bundle
resolve an optional import, or so, but it's "normal").

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré