Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net> on 2017/07/16 21:38:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Tamaya Extensions 0.3-incubating

Dear all,

The Apache Tamaya team would like to release version 0.3-incubating of
Apache Tamaya Extensions.

The new release of our extensions as it uses the new 0.3 release of
Apache Tamya API&Core.

The source distribution has been deployed to [1] and the Maven artefacts
are available at [2].

The full release notes are available at [3].

The project vote has been passed with

5 binding +1 votes (pmc):

0 non-binding +1

0 -1 vote

The vote thread can be found at [4].

Please note:
This vote is a "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes and
no -1’s (see [5]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be
released, and why..............

[1] https://s.apache.org/NA8w
[2] https://s.apache.org/79Jw
[3] https://s.apache.org/SSYr
[4] https://s.apache.org/vyST
[5] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
N Oliver B. Fischer
A Schönhauser Allee 64, 10437 Berlin, Deutschland/Germany

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tamaya Extensions 0.3-incubating

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- name includes incubating
- signatures and md5 hashes correct
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE good
- no unexpected binary files
- all source file have headers
- can compile from source

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tamaya Extensions 0.3-incubating

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

1. Verified Sigs and Hashes
2.  Verified the DISCLAIMER, LICENSE and NOTICE
3.  Ran a clean {src} build and all tests pass.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Oliver,

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Dear all,

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Dear all,

I would like to ask for your attention and to vote for our next release.

Thank you in advance.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Copying my +1 from the dev list

Posted by "Oliver B. Fischer" <o....@swe-blog.net>.
Dear all,

thank you for all your votes and the time you have spend on our release.

I am please to announce that the IPMC has approved the release of Apache
Tamaya Extensions 0.3 (incubating).

The vote has passed with:

- 3 binding +1 votes
- no 0 votes