Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com> on 2020/01/02 18:50:58 UTC

random comment

I have a random comment on this project versus others I'm involved in. This
is not meant to be critical, it's just an observation.

It feels like very little discussion happens on the dev list other than the
random technical support email. Basically, all interaction is on Github (?)
but there are no notifications of Github ticket creations against the dev
list. If you look at the dev list, the last three months we had email
counts of Oct: 109, Nov: 35, Dec: 15. When I saw the ~35 prs closed/month
number in the report I was shocked given the lack of email on the dev list.

What do other people think about this?

Re: random comment

Posted by Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
The update to the Iceberg site has been committed and deployed. Thanks for
fixing this, Jakob.

--
Ryan Blue
Software Engineer