Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/09 00:30:19 UTC

Re: Looking for some enlightenment for using DummyHomePage in unit testing

delete contact page takes a page to which it should go back to once
the contact is deleted

app.startPage(new DeleteContactPage(new DummyHomePage(), 10));

so the last assert makes sure this functionality works and user is
redirected to dummy home page

-igor

Posted by shetc <sh...@bellsouth.net>.
Got it, Igor. Very much appreciated!