Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Timothy High <ti...@sknt.com> on 2006/08/24 21:07:39 UTC

Classloader issues

Hi all,

I'm having classloader issues with jBPM and FUSE/ServiceMix, and I'm not
sure how I can resolve them. I have placed the jbpm.jar in /shared/lib
because the jBPM context is loaded on the JNDI context at
initialization. This seems to be necessary as a way to permit both my
JBI Component and my jBPM web application to share the same jBPM
configuration.

Unfortunately, processes which are executed in this context are unable
to find the JBI classes:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jbi/messaging/MessageExchange

Is there any way to permit classes loaded by the /shared/lib classloader
to see JBI classes? If not, is there any other recommended method for
having a web application share classes with a JBI component (via JNDI or
other)?

Thanks,
Tim.