Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Pete Carapetyan <pe...@datafundamentals.com> on 2002/05/18 19:14:49 UTC

docbook and cocoon users: versions warning

This is a warning only for Docbook users of certain versions of Cocoon
and Tomcat.

If you are attempting to use these together.
Tomcat 4.0
Cocoon 2.0.2
Docbook dtd.

I found that the latest versions of the Docbook dtd blows up on an index
out of bounds error. You can get it to work pretty well though with
Docbook 1.45.

Cool thing however, is that if you use Tomcat 4.0, Cocoon 2.0.2, and
Docbook 1.45, we are talking about a zero tweak affair. Just drop cocoon
in the webapps directory, use the cocoon idiot's guide to write a simple
couple of lines in your sitemap, point the site map at the docbook 1.45
dtd, and you are staring straight at a working docbook publication.
Nifty Keeno with almost no work involved !