Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gabo Manuel <km...@solegysystems.com> on 2009/02/03 13:17:14 UTC

Re: JAXRS documentation

Hi Sergey,

Well done! :D

Some very minor things I noticed while studying:

1. Under "Filters" :

InputStream is = message.getContent(InputStream.class);
message.setContent(new MyFilterInputStream(is));
message.put(*m.put(*Message.ACCEPT_CONTENT_TYPE, "custom/media");

The "m" is not a declared variable and the parentheses doesn't add up.

2. Under "Dealing with contexts", just before "JAX-RS and Spring AOP":
@WebMethod public void doItSoap(String b) {
isUserInRole(jaxwsContext.getSecurityContext().getPrincipal()); }; @POST
public void *doItSoap*(String b) {
isUserInRole(jaxrsContext.getSecurityContext().getPrincipal()); }

doItSoap -> doItRest, ryt?

Hth.

Gabo

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi Arul

> Hi Sergey,
>
> No problem!
>
> Your blog about multiparts is very interesting and the best thing I like about this implementation is the ability to reuse the
> same code across JAXWS & JAXWS. I will try out this feature tonight.
>
> Thanks for providing this support as part of CXF JAXRS!

thanks for your feedback

> I remember somewhere you mentioned about JAXRS Client API plans, using JaxRsProxyFactoryBean for accesing CXF restful resources?
> Is that something still in the scope of 2.2?

Yes - working on it now - will try my best not to replicate the existing client apis...though some builder-style will inevitably be
there.

Cheers, Sergey

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Arul Dhesiaseelan <ar...@fluxcorp.com>.
Oops, I meant JAXWS & JAXRS.

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Arul Dhesiaseelan <ar...@fluxcorp.com>.
Hi Sergey,

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi Arul

Re: JAXRS documentation

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@progress.com>.
Hi Gabo

Thanks for the comments - will get thing fixed

Cheers, Sergey