Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Dima Kovalyov <Di...@sstech.us> on 2017/01/11 23:02:09 UTC

Kibana Tile Map not available

Hello,

I have attached screenshot of how my Tile Map looks like right now
(kibana_tilemap.png).
Basically there is no geo map, only dots that represent location on the map.

It appears that geo map images are hosted on external CDN which is now
not available for me. I feel like it is not available for you either.
Is that so?
Please advise.

Example URLs:
https://otile3-s.mqcdn.com/tiles/1.0.0/map/2/1/1.jpeg