Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Zack Weinberg <za...@codesourcery.com> on 2002/05/09 06:06:11 UTC

Flipviewer: a nifty utility for y'all to try out

I've been working on a utility to browse file histories with.  It's
now at the point where I can offer something for people to try out.  I
would love to hear what you have to say about it.

Find it at <http://www.panix.com/~zackw/flipview.tar.gz>.

Unfortunately, Python, GTK, and a bunch of glue libraries are
required.  See the README for more information.

The README has some specific questions which I am looking for answers
to.  If you can get back to me by 10 AM Pacific tomorrow, I'll be
eternally grateful (there's a deadline involved, see)

Share and Enjoy,

zw