Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rich Aston <ri...@thenetrevolution.com> on 2001/03/12 19:55:55 UTC

BigDecimal and ParameterParser

I'm using TDK1a11 and it's been working fine... except I get this exception
when using setProperties with fields that have JDBC Decimal types:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: java.lang.Exception: property
fixedCost is of unsupported type class java.math.BigDecimal at
org.apache.turbine.util.ParameterParser.setProperty

Here's the code:

    public void doInsert(RunData data, Context context)
        throws Exception
    {

        // Add data to job database
        Criteria jobCriteria;
        Job pers = new Job();
        data.getParameters().setProperties(pers);
        jobCriteria = JobPeer.buildCriteria(pers);
        JobPeer.doInsert(jobCriteria);

    }

Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Rich

Re: BigDecimal and ParameterParser

Posted by Janjaap Bos <j....@zx.nl>.
Look forward to the new tdk ;-)  With the new turbine I run into
problems with building newapp for peers (probably the build-project.xml
needs to be update to reflect recent changes in the torque classes).

Regards,

-Janjaap

Posted by Rich Aston <ri...@thenetrevolution.com>.
on 12/3/01 7:02 pm, Jason van Zyl at jvanzyl@periapt.com wrote:

> You will either have to wait for the next TDK, or update your
> Turbine from CVS. This has been fixed.

Any ideas when the next TDK might be ready?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@periapt.com>.