Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jonas Pfefferle <pe...@japf.ch> on 2018/05/14 07:29:23 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Apache Crail 1.0-incubating (RC2)

Hi @All,

Thanks for your votes. Sorry for the late response, I was traveling the last
4 days.
I'm canceling the vote.
I will create a new release candidate addressing the following issues:
- DISCLAIMER
- NOTICE
- Leading directory name in tar/zip file:
I vote for what Julian suggested
> A leading directory named after the release would be better:
>
> $ tar tvfz apache-crail-1.0-rc2-incubating-source.tar.gz |head -3
> drwxr-xr-x  0 jpf    jpf         0 Apr 23 04:32 apache-crail-1.0-incubating-src/
> drwxr-xr-x  0 jpf    jpf         0 Apr 23 04:32 apache-crail-1.0-incubating-src/client/
> -rw-r--r--  0 jpf    jpf      2625 Apr 23 04:32 apache-crail-1.0-incubating-src/client/pom.xml

We can include the rcX in the filename but leave it out in the directory
name. What do you think?

Release artifacts have been signed with the following key:
https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/pepperjo.asc

(I will include this in future call for vote emails)

Thanks,
Jonas