Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Koay, Lay Keng" <lk...@gs1us.org> on 2006/03/01 03:49:43 UTC

Jmeter aggregate report result - Average and Throughput!

Hi All,

       I would like to ask regarding the result in Jmeter where:-

              Sample  average median 90%line  min  max     error
throughput

Echo Sampler  1000	352	  31	   94	     0  191922	0.00%
4.1/sec

I have sent out 1000 total xml messages by using CSV_READ function and I
encountered the testing result in aggregate graph with the above result,
may I know how JMeter calculate the AVERAGE and THOUGHPUT, may I know
the formula of Jmeter calculate this? Thanks for feedback from
everybody.