Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Mittler, Nathan" <na...@sensis.com> on 2007/04/18 13:51:54 UTC

Activemq-cpp wiki pages

Hey James,
I noticed you had done a bit of reshuffling on the C++ integration wiki
page ...  Is your intent to move over all of the activemq-cpp
documentation over to the cms page?  I think that's fine with us as it
would better match what you've done with NMS.  If that's the case, I'd
like to move over pretty much everything to the CMS page.

Any thoughts?

Nate

Re: Activemq-cpp wiki pages

Posted by Timothy Bish <ti...@sensis.com>.
I think this is a good idea, now that there aren't any other maintained
C++ clients it'd be good to clean the C++ information up and make it
easier to navigate.

+1

Re: Activemq-cpp wiki pages

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 4/18/07, Mittler, Nathan <na...@sensis.com> wrote:
> Yup - that sounds like a plan.  I'll move everything over this morning.

Great thanks! :)

--

James
-------