Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <al...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/18 21:17:34 UTC

hadoop-integration-tests jenkins job

	Given that we’re down to half our capacity in build-land, it’s interesting to see what everyone’s running since everything runs slower.  You can find some interesting bits.  Like ‘hadoop-integration-tests’.

	Is this job actually providing any value, especially with an aggressive hourly check schedule? Why is it doing so much multiple times?  Is findbugs or checkstyle going to magically change in the repo?  Why bother doing a clean when you started out with a clean install?  Shouldn’t all of this really be part of the nightlies anyway?

Re: hadoop-integration-tests jenkins job

Posted by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org>.
It seems pretty reasonable to make this part of the nightly build.

cheers,
Colin