Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/30 15:08:32 UTC

Re: [EXTERNAL] Proposal to deprecate cachegroup parameters and remove from TO API v4

+1, but I was considering proposing this for API v2 which dropped a fair
few endpoints itself, and someone told me that there were people out there
using this for something. Maybe that's no longer true, or maybe it wasn't
even actually true at the time, but I hope if it is true that whoever it is
sees this.

Posted by Rawlin Peters <ra...@apache.org>.
This PR has been opened: https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/pull/5993

Posted by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com>.
That sounds like a good idea

Posted by Robert O Butts <ro...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jeremy Mitchell <mi...@gmail.com>.
trying to think exactly what assigning a parameter to a cg would do. i'm
guessing it means that all servers/caches in that cg would inherit that
param? but yeah, i'm +1 if not really used...